Naijacliq.com
No.1 Ent. And Gist Portal

Yabatech Student Electrocuted While Bathing

0

 

Chaos hit Yaba College of Technology after a male student was electrocuted while taking his bath in the school’s hostel.

According to a student of the school who shared the story with Naijacliq,

The student (boy) was bathing at about 5:45am this morning in public as it’s a normal custom in yabatech adapted by students just that today wasn’t his lucky day because after he had poured water on his body and rubbed the soap all over covering his eyes and preventing him from seeing, while trying to bend and drop his soap so he could rinse his body, his hand then touched a naked wire which electrocuted him but didn’t kill him instantly.

 He died later on in the morning at the school clinic due to the poor facilities and neglect of the staffs/doctors in the clinic who won’t administer treatment until after documents that proved him as a student were presented which were very not available.

0 Shares

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.